Find what you're looking for

Wednesday 1 December 2010

And another one?

Hello, bonjour, hey, ciao, g'day, and hi.
I now (evidently) have a blog up. You may be thinking, 'Oh, another blogger...,' but (hopefully) I should have something that's actually of interest every now and then.

A few pointers about this blog, and a bit on what to expect:
  1. The title of the blog is not a reference to 'modding' or 'mods'. It is a word I made up by typing the word 'random' backwards, and adding an 'ama' to the end of it. And, yes, the colour scheme/background/general layout may not be great at the moment - I'm just starting, so I'm going with something that at least works until I find something that works well.
  2. This is going to be a weekly sort of thing, not a daily sort of thing. I don't think I could keep up with something as frequently as daily, but I think I have plenty for a weekly offer.
  3. I am a Christian, and that is going to come up in my blog fairly regularly. If that offends you, I can't change that. As someone once said, 'If you are offended by the truth, that's your problem.'
  4. I may, at times, embark on some reasonably serious philosophical/theological debate/discussion. If you disagree with what I say, that's OK. I'm human too, I make mistakes. Just be prepared to accept the fact that you're human as well, and are just as likely to make mistakes.
  5. For those who aren't into that weightier sort of stuff, please don't be turned off by that. I'll have a lot of stuff here that's a bit more light-hearted as well, otherwise the scales would be ridiculously unbalanced at one end.
  6. I may at times post stuff that might be weird/wacky/random. That's part of who I am, that's why this is called Modnarama. Not exactly sure how much it's going to come into my blogs, but there's probably going to be some stuff here every now and then that won't make too much sense. I'll try and keep it to a minimum, though.
  7. Above all, remember - I'm doing this for your benefit as much as I'm doing it for mine. So please, have a read, have a laugh, have a think. That's all I ask.
 The first thing that I'll probably post up here will be what, I suppose, ultimately led me to doing this in the first place - a note I wrote elsewhere, detailing a bit of my background, and hopefully, a bit on why I am the way I am, though it doesn't do a full job of it. However, it does it pretty well for the length that it has.
I think that I'll try to do this Mondays from now on, so I suppose you can expect that post from me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)