Find what you're looking for

Monday 4 April 2011

It's possible...

You're probably familiar with the Coke Zero ad with the same tagline. This post, thankfully, is not about that ad.

It is however, following on with a similar base idea: that, just because some people think that something is impossible, doesn't mean that's the case. That, however, is only half the story, unfortunately. Such is the nature of the world.

Because the full line goes like this: 'It's possible with some work.' As many of you know, I'm probably the worst example of this. I can and have been extremely lazy, and am on the extreme side of reactive, rather than proactive. It doesn't work out too well. But I know that just like anything else, I can change. I just need to put in a little bit of work. Of course, I won't be able to do it by myself, I know that; I'm continually asking the big man for a hand or seven. But tat doesn't mean I just lay back and let God do all the work. Because that's not how he works. That's not how it is.

And so, I suppose the simple message here is this: if you're striving for something, and you really yearn for it, don't give up. Because you never know when it's the next push that'll break that wall. Sometimes you may need to come in at a different angle, sometimes you need to get some heavy machinery. Sometimes you need to knock. There's always a way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)