Find what you're looking for

Monday 16 May 2011

Exciting times...

Today, God has made a change in me.
I'm still me. Chances are, I'm going to lock the keys in the car again. Forget the bins. Be massively socially inept. I'm definitely still a sinner. Not heaven yet.
But it's like he's thrown a switch in my brain - and I actually feel some of that passion that I was hoping and praying for. It's not like I didn't love God and what he had done before; I most definitely did. But I certainly didn't have that passion, that fire for Him, that I've seen in other people. Now, though, I think He's blown on that spark in me. And it's beginning to grow. And if he can manage that, I can't wait to see what else he's got in store. It reminds me of that line from the Matrix, which I've also used as the title for this - when Tank is about to put Neo through the training, and he's wondering whether he really is the One. And he says, wow, if you are....these are exciting times, exciting times we live in.
This is just a short one for today. Not really anything to think on, I suppose. Just an update, I guess, as to how I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)