Find what you're looking for

Thursday 9 June 2011

Killing time.

I have, as of yesterday, finished all of my assignments, except for a little 1000 word essay that's on my composition. It's pretty good to know that the work's all basically done. But now, as those of you who have been/are at uni know, there is a massive break. I have 6 weeks after this next week until I start up uni again. And I don't have any plans at all. I generally don't, and I end up doing nothing, pretty much.

Hopefully, however, I can manage to be a bit more productive this holidays. What exactly that will amount to, I'm not sure. It could mean getting a job (which would be great, but hard to find a decent one), or spending a bit more time with friends (because, honestly, apart from at church and uni, I don't), or trying to get some of my music out there a bit more (because currently I am nearly unknown outside my family/friends as a musician).

The difficulty, of course, lies in the action, as always. I've always found starting - and actually getting going - the hardest part. Once I've gotten into something, I don't find it too difficult to keep going. Which can be annoying when it comes to trying to lose bad habits, but there you go. I suppose if every dark cloud has a silver lining, so too does each silver cloud have some dark side to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)