Find what you're looking for

Monday 13 June 2011

Rest.

How many of you know people - or even are people - who are just constantly moving? Always about the next thing they need to do, things that need to happen, places they need to be. I'm sure that all of us can think of someone - or see how we can sometimes be like that. Exams and assignments tend to have that effect on most people.

But this isn't good for you. Both physically, and on a lot of other levels as well. You're more grumpy when you're tired, relationships can decline. Mental capacity won't be at its best. Rest is a thing that we need, that our bodies can't function well without. Some of us can do better without actual sleep than others (I regularly go to bed after midnight) but the point still stands. Rest is a vital part of life that should not be missed or deprioritised - otherwise we can easily miss out on some of the good things in life.

Having said this, I will finish up here and head off myself. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)