Find what you're looking for

Tuesday 16 August 2011

C for Cooking.

This topic is quite a lot left field from the stuff I usually do, which is slightly more in-depth. What the heck, need to do something a bit lighter every now and then. :P

I actually like cooking quite a bit. I just don't like the washing up afterwards :P Hence, I have not really done much. Mostly I've just come up with random milkshake combos which I like. I get stuff with like a dozen different ingredients and such...

But I also come up with random new flavour combos every now and then. For example, a while ago I came up with avocado and honey. Could be a dip/spread thing, don't really know. Just know it works :p Then I found the epicness of the raisin toast icecream sandwich. Which was epic. Just works with the big difference in textures and temperatures...yeah, I can talk Masterchef :D I've also tried half-stewing apple bits in both caramel sauce and honey in the microwave before, which both worked quite well. Liking.

Anyway, those are pretty much my sole efforts in cooking, apart from a couple of times that I've done dinner, which has usually been spaghetti (where I've pretty much gone straight with what Mum/Dad says, except a couple of times I've put in chopped up walnuts, and once I put in some sausage as well), or pasta whatever (chuck in cheese/ham/bacon/potatoes/egg/mushroom, pretty good). Yeah. Not quite Masterchef, but I like it.

Tomorrow I'm going with D for Drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)