Find what you're looking for

Monday 29 August 2011

P for Problem.

Problems seem to be everywhere in the world of today. That's how people often see the world; problem, solution, poroblem, solution.

But it shouldn't always be that way, I don't think; I think that sometimes problems aren't meant to be solved. Sometimes they're just there to make you think. Sometimes they're just there to make you act; to startle you into doing something, even if the problem has no solution.

People don't usually like it when problems have no solution. They like things to always work out neat and tidy. But I think when we're presented with a problem with no solution, it challenges us to rethink, reposition ourselves to suit. It teaches us flexibility; and that some problems are unsolvable. Or at least by us. Just cause we're human.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog, it's really interesting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, hope that you keep finding it interesting! Good to see a new face around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This P for Problem does make sense. Problems usually teach us to leave, no matter, how much we give back for that.

    ReplyDelete

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)