Find what you're looking for

Sunday 11 September 2011

No matter what.

I'm going to start my next A to Z tomorrow. Don't know whether I'll be doing that everyday, or similarly to previously, four times a week. I'll keep you posted :P

Anyway, I thought I needed to post this today. I've been having a hard time lately. Not so much physically, or emotionally, but more spiritually, I guess. Old Toby knows where to hit, and he likes to hit a lot. And it is very easy to fall. Very easy.

But then again, with God's help, I've been able to do OK. I'm certainly no saint, but I'm doing better at the moment than I have in a while. Though if you go by Jesus' standard of "If you do it in your head, then it's just as bad" then I think I'm getting a heck of a lot of nowhere fast. But I think it's certainly better than nothing. It is, in fact, a heck of a lot better than nothing.

But it is damn hard. I'm just praying that there's going to be some sort of light at the end of the tunnel, preferably before my death :P But if not, at least a lessening of the incline would be good. Otherwise, I'm foreseeing a heck of a lot more falling down in my future. Which I do not want. And I know God doesn't want either.

So here's hoping there'll be some sort of action in this department before my failure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)