Find what you're looking for

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Just Another Day.

This one's a bit of a laugh at the standard/average/typical idea that people have, I guess. The second verse is based loosely around the N+7 idea, but it's not consistently 7. It's quite possible that I haven't used any 7s, in fact, I can't remember. I just kinda used the ones that worked. It's a bit of a patter song, so the number of syllables in the line is fairly important. I know, said I'd get chords for the other one up today, and vids and stuff yesterday...meh.


Just Another Day


V1: / Ab / Db Ab / Db Ab / Db Eb /
Get up out of bed make sure your kids aren't late for school
Then you work from 9 to 5 like all those other suited fools
And try to make the marriage work, you put some spice in now and then
And then you talk it all out together or else it is the end

Chorus: / verse / verse but last bar -> / Eb Ab /
It's just another day (rpt ad nauseum)

V2:

Get up out of beef make sure your kilts aren't late for scolding
Then you work from 9 to 5 like all those other suited feet
And try to make the marvel work, you put some spine in now and then
And then you talk it all out together or else it is the englishman

Chorus

Instrumental

Chorus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)