Find what you're looking for

Thursday 27 October 2011

Kill Me Now

This one will perhaps sound slightly familiar if any of the Bradbury guys find this blog...somehow, I doubt it, but you never know. Mainly musical similarities, thankfully, though there are differences as well. It's a bit of a rocky one, maybe even a bit punk. I'm not too good with knowing the genres.


Kill Me Now


V1: / Bm / G A /
It's eating me, inside and out
And you know there's not a shadow of doubt
I need to escape this wretched place
You know there's only one way, so watch this space

Chorus: / Bm G / A /
Yeah, kill me now
Before it starts hurting
Well I'm gonna die
So please do something

V2:
It's bleeding me, bone dry
There's nothing I can do as my life flashes by
You know I don't have much time left
So please grant me this one last request

Chorus


Instrumental


Chorus x3 or 4 (from 2nd/3rd time / Bm D / E / )

Tis it. Vid should be up shortly ish.

2 comments:

  1. God. Where's Brendan? What have you done to him!? =P Are you gonna spike your hair now? And wear safety pins?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I should probably write a bit of an explanatory post about some of these. Put simply, they're not all me, more just some sort of cliched persona. If that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)