Find what you're looking for

Saturday 1 October 2011

NCIS

Today I thought I'd do another TV series, haven't done one in a while.

I know, you're thinking, "Oh, another crime series..." and if you've watched it, it's quite possible you've had that response to it as well. You've got the egotistical smartass handsome guy plus the good-looking foreign girl, the geeky guy and the tech/goth girl, the medical examiner who's also a shrink, and the boss guy who's a man of few words. Cliche cluster time, evidently....

If it was just that, it probably wouldn't do that greatly. But it's not - it takes the mickey out of itself, to some degree. It does have a laugh with the different types of characters it has, which is good.

I, admittedly, haven't watched it for a while, so I suppose that does tell you that it's grown a bit old for me. Out of the different ones that I've seen, though, I think it'd be top 4. Worth a look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)