Find what you're looking for

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Time Management.

Said I'd plonk this one up. I made a bit of a list, of all the things I put my time into per week. This is what I came up with:
  • Luigi’s (20 hours ish) [work]
  • Uni (21 hours)
  • Blog (7 hours ish)
  • Composing (7 hours ish)
  • Playing (14 hours ish)
  • Other blogs (7 hours ish)
  • Youtube (5 hours ish)
  • Facebook (7 hours ish)
  • Livestream (5 hours ish)
  • Church (2 hours)
  • Sleep (42 hours ish)
  • Eating (19 hours ish)
The ones in bold are more or less set in stone. The others not so much. The ones for composing and playing are more for how much I'd want to do, rather than how much I do do. The "ish"es are plus or minus an hour or two each. Sleeping particularly plus a few.

Now, here's the gust of it: there's 168 hours in a week. What I've got up there adds to 156. If you add in the "ish"es, you'd probably get over 160. That doesn't have much left over. And realistically, I need close to 20 hours left over. For just random stuff here and there. So I need to take off close to 14 hours. At the moment, I guess you could say I take it out of playing/composing, cause I barely do it.

And so I'm left in a bit of a pickle. I'm not about to give up on my job, sleeping, eating, or church. I love doing this blog, so not giving up that either. I like to keep up with other people's blogs, plus the livestream one of them does. Then there's the Youtube vids that guy puts up and Facebook.

It looks like Facebook and Youtube come in last. So I may be shaving a bit of time off both of those, and try to be playing a bit more regularly. Argh. So much for not being busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)