Find what you're looking for

Thursday 3 November 2011

Quickslow.

This one came out of wanting to write something to do with rain, because it was raining today. I like rain. It makes stuff green :) And then I randomly came up with this word - quickslow - which isn't quick then slow, but quickly slowing. So the piano part is also designed to sound a bit like rain, which you'll hopefully see when I plonk the vid up. I really like this one, hope you guys do too :)


Quickslow


V1: / C2 // F2 // C2 //
Rain falling, words catching up today
Old feeling, new beginning yesterday

V2:
Rain falling, no hearing, not much to say
Low places, high faces, OK

Chorus: / G5 F2 / C2 /
Quickslow, don't go today
You know, it's quickslow today
We'll go quickslow today
Quickslow, please show you'll stay

V3:
Rain falling, soft calling, oh hey
I'm found, but just lost my way

Chorus


Chorus / G F(add 2nd) / C /

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)