Find what you're looking for

Sunday 25 December 2011

Let's all say together...like robots...

Something I've noticed, being a bit of a church-goer. Every now and then the preacher or person up the front will ask the congregation to read something out loud together. It happens at a few other occasions as well every now and again. And, inevitably, the result is a monotone. Robot voice ftw. So much for we are all individual, different parts of the one body and such. You can say things together while maintaining your own inflection, you know. It is actually possible.

In other news, I've written my first Christmas song. It starts off as Jingle Bells and spins off into something else. I still need to check to make sure it's not the same as something else I did, because the chords seem similar. But think it's pretty good, liking. Hope everyone else is having a good Christmas too.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is very much a product of the general Christian doctrines.

    ReplyDelete

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)