Find what you're looking for

Monday 5 December 2011

Liking.

Thought I'd do a quick post reflecting on my recent Songwriting A to Z (plus 0-3) and see how many of them I'd actually use, or which I actually like.

Here's them all (in reverse order):

The Third Zone.
Two To Tango
1:1
01101101 01100101
Zoolibye Zay.
You Never Know.
Xanadu.
The Way It Goes.
Verily, Verily I Say Unto You.
Under Oath
To Whom It Does Concern.
See It Through.
The Right Rite of Rightie Wrights.
Quickslow.
Past.
One of the Above.
Not Today.
Meet Me Here.
Long Live The Dead
Kill Me Now
Just Another Day.
Instant.
Half-Life
Go For It!
Falling/Flying
Everything Else.
Death-defying
Come In.
Be Heard!
Abacus of Doom

I would play A, C, D, maybe E, G, J, M, N, O, P, Q, maybe R, T, W, Z, 1, 3.

The ones I really like are probably most of those minus a couple of the funny ones. I probably still like Quickslow the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)