Find what you're looking for

Sunday 1 January 2012

And a happy new year...

And a new year is upon us. 2012. Let's hope that we don't suddenly crash and burn near the end... but anyway.

I'm hoping to try and be a bit of a better person this year. Don't know how well I'll do - well, I'll inevitably fail, given I'm human - but I'm going to give it my best. Not give it a go, give it my best. For once. :P Thought it would be helpful putting it up here to keep me accountable, as such.


  • Staying fit/healthy.
  • Being honest.
  • Taking my own advice.
  • Not getting lazy.
  • Putting others first.
  • And keeping God as the basis of it all.
Seems like an impossible list, to some. Hence, adding "asking God's help to do it all" to the end. Will be most necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)