Find what you're looking for

Friday 6 January 2012

My most sincere....contrafibularities...

Being most overtly rampunctious, I thought it significantly meritorious to regale you with this particular anecdote.

A while ago - when I was back in year 12 - I was doing Earth and Environmental Science. And we had a great teacher, really knew his stuff. Anyway, one day he thought we'd do a sort of energy summit, with each of us representing different people - and it being a certain amount in the future, and people wanting to drill under Uluru for more oil.

I was representing the "alternative fuels" area. And, intrinsically, I fabricated the most intertwined and brobdingnagian load of obfuscation that you ever did see. I was quite impressed with myself, actually.

The basic idea in itself was fairly simple. It was a hydrogen car, that also took in air from the surrounding environment and converted it into hydrogen, and also had tiny - panels, for want of the actual word - that created electricity from the surrounding heat on the outside of the car that would power the hydrogen conversion. So the idea was that it was extra efficient. Chances are, of course, that because of all that it was actually extra inefficient, so that's where the excessive obfuscation came in. And I have to say, I quite enjoyed doing that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)