Find what you're looking for

Monday 6 February 2012

Interview #2: Dat Kool Guy.

Thankfully, the guy I got in touch with did get in contact with me. So yeah, coolness.




For those who don't know you, who are you/what do you do?
I'm happy with the wider internet not knowing who I am; it's safer that way. What I do professionally is Web Development, specifically as a Front End Developer. With my spare time I play bass, and am learning Kung Fu.

What's it like living in a house with two - well, three - guys?
It's messier than living with females.

You seem to like being healthy person. What are the benefits of that - apart from just being healthy, that is?
Feeling better, more confident, being able to enjoy a wider range of activities.

What's it like, with your job? Do you enjoy it?
The web is a fast paced industry; new standards and technologies are constantly emerging, and you always have to be ready to learn something new. It's fun and challenging in that regard.

Do you think that 5 years ago you would have guessed anything about where you are now?
No.

That's deep.
And, lastly, why the fire/pyro tendencies?
It's fire. Primal, powerful, destructive, and when harnessed capable of being used in creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)