Find what you're looking for

Saturday 18 February 2012

Song Saturday #3: Buster

Wrote this one up a couple of minutes ago. Got the idea from randomly hearing something about a crash-test dummy in a song at some point today, my mind immediately jumping to Buster (from Mythbusters, though he's not around so much anymore) and deciding to do a bit of a song on that. So yeah, that's what I've done.


Buster

V1:
Throw me off a building, drop me into the sea
Run me under a train, you can’t hurt me
Blow me up, set me on the trip of no return
If you want to get rid of me, then you’re gonna have to burn me

Chorus:
Cause I was built to be broken, crafted to be crashed
Put together to be pulverised, synthesised to be smashed
It’s what I was made for, the only reason I’m here
Not good for any more, let me make that clear
Well I’m busted

V2:
You can throw at me whatever you like, I’ll come out the other side
I may be a bit bruised, but I’m always alive
I rise up from the ashes, rebuilt again
And you know - I’m not your average man

Chorus x2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)