Find what you're looking for

Saturday 14 April 2012

A quick update.

I've been a bit quiet for a few days now. That's because, from mid-Thursday to mid-Tuesday, I was away at a little something called Easterfest. Basically, it's a Christian music festival at Easter. That also has people speaking, and charities, and all that sort of thing too. Up in Toowoomba. So yeah, it takes a little time to get there. Went there last year and decided to go back again, despite this: http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2011/04/23/easterfest-hit-flash-flood/

So yeah, that's where I've been. However, do not despair; I've still got a Song Saturday to put up (though technically it was done on Sunday), some thoughts on Easter, and I'll probably do something on my thoughts of Easterfest if I can manage to smush that together into something that resembles a cohesive whole.

And hopefully, I'll have a Song Saturday for tomorrow/today as well. Should be able to manage that, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)