Find what you're looking for

Thursday 21 June 2012

A little idea....

Friend linked me to a blog that he and a few friends have started (which is here, if you're interested), which they've just started up. They seem to each be story writers and the like, and they mentioned some roleplay things happening as well. (Gaming, for any minds wandering into the sewers.)

Got me thinking that, since I've now finished uni (Yay!) for this semester, have finished up with my previous schedule (though I'll certainly come back to aspects at some points), and have some time on my hands, I could maybe try doing a bit of story on here a bit regularly too. Perhaps twice a week. I don't know. We'll have to see.

But I haven't written anything in much too long, so it would be good to get those juices flowing again. I'll probably start a bit slowly, but hopefully it'll be good when it gets going. So yeah, hopefully the first of those will be up soon. Ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)