Find what you're looking for

Friday 12 October 2012

Chaos of a good kind.

Tonight, I helped out at my church's Youth Group. It's something that I've been approached about helping out with before, but work commitments always made it difficult. At the moment, however...not so much of an issue.

Anyway. They made a massive glad wrap - well, they called it a maze, but it was more like a web. It wasn't like you had walls and there were wrong paths and right paths; it was just lines of plastic going every which way. And we played Sardines, Treasure Hunt, Poison Ball, and Back-to-back walkthroughs in that maze. We had about a dozen kids, and I got the impression that they all had a lot of fun. Oh, and we had one of the games where they had to make the biggest ball of glad wrap. Which was a crafty way of getting them to do the clean up for us. XD It was pretty good.

And next week, some sort of giant board game....I'm very interested, needless to say.

So yeah. It was pretty good. Tonight was the launch night, because we've just gotten a Youth and Young Adults Pastor at our church, which is muchly cool. So it looks like it's got some big things ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)