Find what you're looking for

Friday 2 November 2012

CCCXXXIII.

A while ago, I did a 200th post entitled CC. I have now reached my 333rd published post, hence the title of this one.

In the roughly three years that have passed since the blog started, I have had an average of:
  • 111 posts per year
  • 3 more followers per year
  • 4275 views per year
Interestingly, the majority of those views have been from America, not Australia. Which is strange, given that I....live in Australia.....and I don't really know anyone in America.... :P However, interestingly, over half of my pageviews have just been to the 4 Chords Song list. So it has over 6000 views by itself. Which is strange, given the video that links to it has only just passed 1600 views.... but anyway, I'm not complaining. Well, I am, actually! They should be looking at my other posts! :P

But it's been a good three years. I've done a lot of different things, tried some different schedules and techniques, even had a couple of other people contribute some bits of material.

And I intend to keep this going for a fair while longer, God willing.

For those interested, who were around about this time last year; I've resolved to have another go at this NaNoWriMo this year. Don't think I'll finish it, but this is a fun story that I've been wanting to write. Should be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)