Find what you're looking for

Thursday 3 January 2013

Another Year.

Hello readers. We've found ourselves at the beginning of another year - 2013. That's pretty cool. I don't know what you did on New Year's Eve, but I had a seafood dinner with some of my family at their beach house in Dunsborough. And it was quite nice.

But at the same time, it just reminded me that another year has gone by without me managing to find someone to spend it with. Though, admittedly, I'm not the sort of person that actively looks - but I don't think that's something that you should do. Perhaps I'm a bit idealistic, but I think that the right person finds you, not the other way around. You kind of stumble across them when you don't expect it.

But yes, that's one of the main things that the time had me thinking on. I'm hoping that it won't be something I'm dwelling on again at this time next year - that would be really great - but it will be what it is. I can't really make it anything else, you know.

But I do think that this year is going to be a big year for me. Whether it will be because of this, I have no idea. But whatever happens, I know that God has it figured out. And he's got my best in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)