Find what you're looking for

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Always care. Never worry.

This is something that I put up on Facebook just the other day (the post title, that is).
And to me, it's something I've seen as quite obvious for a fair while. It irked me a little that people didn't seem to know the difference between the two words - they would say "I don't care," when they mean "I don't worry." There are times when people mean the former, of course. But there's a substantial difference between the two. The former is uncaring, negative and apathetic. The latter is unfettered, positive and freeing.

But someone commented on it, saying that it was my motto.

I've had a few mottos here and there. When the guy from Australia's Got Talent asked me what it was, I said that it was "keep laughing." Which is a great thing to remember; it gets you through the hard times in life. Another one I have on the wall of my room is "Listen. Remember. Love." Things that I was finding difficult, and I wanted to work on. The one I have on my blog is one for all of my creative-type stuff - "Inspire other people, Create something new, and Express what's inside." I've got a post explaining that here: http://modnarama.blogspot.com.au/2011/03/inspiration-creation-expression.html
And I think there's more that I can't remember.

But this isn't one that really crossed my mind. But it works.

It isn't necessarily what I'm really good at. But I do try.
There are days when I find it difficult to care about things, and worries just keep on shouting at me and demanding my attention. These days, that's becoming more frequent.
But I always know that this is true, and good.

Always care.
Never worry.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)