Find what you're looking for

Tuesday 18 November 2014

200K + an update.

Well, I've just reached over 200,000 views! That's pretty cool. Admittedly, over three-quarters of that is just for my Four Chords post, but still, that's pretty cool. So thank you to everyone who still looks at this from time to time, and who has found my various ramblings and thoughts somewhat interesting.

I haven't posted very much - at all - this year. But this year is coming quickly to an end, and I'm thinking that I'll start to get back into posting on here more regularly. Or, more frequently, rather. Probably not regularly, knowing me. But there's been quite a bit happening this year, and I'm wondering how much of that I'll be writing up on here in some form or another. I'm not sure just at the moment. But I'm sure there will be something.

I'll give you a quick update on things looking forward, though. At the moment, I'm looking for work. Again. Or still, rather. I technically haven't stopped since I finished up last year. Bit annoying. But yeah. The money that I've had saved up is coming very close to being finished, and I know I won't be able to stretch it much further. I have one three-day camp between now and the end of the year, so that will sustain me for a little more. But it is something that's on my mind. Hoping/praying that God has something for me coming up. That would be nice.

Apart from that, though, there's a couple of projects that I'm working on into the new year. A new album; a friend's musical; a book I'm writing; and an idea. Very dangerous things, ideas. I get rather a lot of them. But yes.

So I know some things about next year. But other things are more up in the air. There's a fair bit that I'm praying about/hoping for. And there's a fair bit of work I'm doing on myself. Because I think that's important.

Anyway, I'll finish up there for now. Thanks for listening, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)