Find what you're looking for

Monday 21 December 2015

Day 14 - Just A Minute

And we're on the fourteenth day! Today was a quick one - in two ways; firstly, the song needed to be under a minute, and I also did it as an improv. Picked up the guitar, and just played. Got it second time. Pretty happy with it, just a bit of fun this time. Hope you enjoy :) Lyrics below, video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPW_9_uBl8A

Just A Minute
I’ve only got sixty seconds to do this song
It’s not very long
But I have to use it all
So what can I say
In only sixty seconds?
Well I know it’s not much
But I’ll do what I can
To use this time
Don’t want to waste this time
It goes so quickly now
I’ve only got thirty seconds left
Where’d it go, where’s the rest
I don’t know what happened to this time
It’s just fading away before you know
Only twenty seconds, where’d it go?
It fades just like the snow in summer
It just disappears
Less than ten seconds
Oh no, I don’t know where to go
There’s no time left

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)