Find what you're looking for

Sunday 27 December 2015

Day 18 - This Place

Day Eighteen! Today, the challenge was to use only two chords. No more, no less....quite a challenge indeed. I chose C and Ab/C. The lyrics themselves are somewhat random, more stream of consciousness, as many of these are seeming to be. Quite liked this one. Hope you enjoy. Lyrics below, video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLFD_MFYpuo

This Place

This place
Is made for me
To truly see
Who I am
This night
Is all for you
It turns into
The fall of man

This place
Is not my home
Though I may roam
My heart is with you
This time
All will hear
The final frontier
We’re shown it’s true

This place
That is yours
Your love it pours
Over me
This day
I will know
And let it go
For all to see

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)