Find what you're looking for

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Day 27 - Unputdownable

And we're at Day Twenty Seven! My goodness. Yesterday was a tad busy, so doing it today instead. The challenge for today was going to be writing a song about anxiety; but I didn't particularly feel like that. So instead, I decided to use the word of the day - which, according to Dictionary.com, is 'unputdownable'. It is defined as "(especially of a book or periodical) so interesting or suspenseful as to compel reading." I also straight away thought of the Nat King Cole classic, Unforgettable. So this is a bit of a hark back to that! Lyrics below, video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCtHDrHFTRw

Unputdownable

/ Fmaj7 / E7 / Bbmaj7 / A7 /
/ Eb Ebm7 / Bb G7 / Gm / A /

Unputdownable, that’s what you are
Unputdownable, at home or in car
How I love it you just sing to me
Through these pages how they bring to me
Never before has a book been more

Unputdownable, in every way
And forever more, that’s how you’ll stay
Just like Shakespeare, who could crown a fool
With his words, you’re unputdownable

Maybe I could be unputdownable too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)