Find what you're looking for

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Wishes.

I wish that people wouldn't see someone standing by themself and think they just want to be by themselves. 
I wish that everyone loved hugs, so I wouldn't worry so much about whether someone will be uncomfortable with it or not and just hugged more people, damn it.
I wish that I wouldn't just keep on making the same mistakes. When I know how to get it right. 
I wish that talking wasn't so hard. Talking! Seriously?
I wish that internal dialogue wasn't internal about 99.9% of the time. At a conservative estimate. 
I wish that food stayed good for just a little bit longer, so you could actually buy in bulk and save money rather than either chucking heaps out or getting only bits and pieces. 
I wish that I could see the stars clearly without having to look through glass. 
And faces too. 
Though I do also wish that for just one acting role I don't have to take my glasses off. For once!
I wish that more people asked me questions - because I feel like I have so many answers and thoughts and stories that I feel like I'm going to burst, and I'm afraid they're going to be lost because one day I'll forget them before I tell anyone. 
I wish that cards and dominoes weren't quite so hard to stand. 
I wish that I knew more long huggers.
I wish that my dreams didn't seem so unreachable. 
I wish that I didn't go through pens and earphones so fast. 
I wish that my body wouldn't get so tired. 
I wish that I was more true to myself and my word. 
I wish that I would remember my own advice. 
I wish that I would stop wishing, and start doing. 
Or, in this instance, start sleeping. 
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)