Find what you're looking for

Monday 20 January 2020

Start Somewhere.

It feels like, these days, I don't say much. I don't do much.

Not because I have nothing to say; but because there is so much to say. There is so much to do.

I look out into the world around me, and many days, it is hard to find hope.

Fire ravages our land.

Greed rules our leaders.

People keep dying, every day....

So many feel broken, alone, lost, helpless, or hopeless.

So many struggle to get through each day.

Many days, that has been me as well.

And yet.

Yet I know that there is hope.

I know that there can be more than this.

And I know that I have much to give, much to share, to help and to heal - to bring hope.

To bring light, and life.

But where do you start, when there is so much pain?

So much hurt?

You start somewhere.

Anywhere.

Because that is infinitely better than not starting.

And, if in doubt -

Start with yourself.

And bring that change wherever you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)