Find what you're looking for

Sunday 22 July 2012

Acting and schtuff.

So, had another rehearsal at this acting thing yesterday. (9 - 5, as well, so nice and long!) And it is really coming along now :D I don't want to say too much, because then would be giving stuff away - but the duck. That's all I'm saying. The duck. ;)
And we also had a nice cream cake splatter, which is always amusing.

Unfortunately, we've also got one of our actors who was in hospital yesterday having surgery done. So hopefully they'll be up and better soon. And we had someone else who had sprained their ankle, but it didn't seem to worry them too much.

So, yes. It's getting a bit more exciting. And a lot closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)