Find what you're looking for

Tuesday 17 July 2012

A quickie.

Just a quick one this time, next one will be longer.

So, the previous week, I was away at Mid-Year Conference. It was pretty cool, and if I can manage to collect my thoughts at some point, I'll probably do a post or two on some points on it. Yep.

Also, sorry for the absence of posts recently. I've been quite...lax with them, I guess. Hopefully, I'll be getting posts up slightly more frequently in future.

This acting thing is continuing to be slightly amusing. They're asking me to react, be real and not act it....when I have nothing to react to, it's anything but real for me, so I have to act it. Yeah. :P It's certainly getting better, though. I'm a bit worried that we won't quite make it, however. I think it'll be decent. But I think we'll look like a young school drama group or something, rather than a proper production. And I remember the last school drama thing I was in.....that is, the drama night, not the last school drama production. The production was good. What we did at the drama night left something to be desired.

I managed to get all the tutes I wanted for this coming semester, thanks to my amazing ninja skills. True story, bro. Should be interesting.

And I've started looking for a job of some description. That's markedly better than my current one. To clarify; my current job is a good job. Not a great job, but a good job, in a good place. I'm just not good for it. So hoping to get one that I'm actually good for.

Think that's about it. Next post I'm planning is on the topic of torture and pain. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)