Find what you're looking for

Wednesday 18 July 2012

The slight disadvantage to Google + next few posts.

Something I found out today. A couple of times before, I've mentioned an acting thing that I was in, and I wrote the name of it down. Which meant that it popped up on Google, which wasn't so good. And I didn't even realise that would happen....

Makes me realise I need to be a bit more careful about names and such, so people can't just use Google-fu and find it. Most of the time, it shouldn't be a problem, but this time it was a bit awkward. As such, for the moment, while it's going, I've removed those posts. I think Google will still show them, but it should come up with the link not working or something, so that's all good.

Also, thought I'd just list my next few posts here so that I don't forget them:
As mentioned, Pain and Torture;
Reflections on a description of the INFP;
An argument against a purely functional relationship;
P versus J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)