Find what you're looking for

Friday 4 January 2013

On Pies.

Or, more specifically, having fingers in a fair few.

I've mentioned before my diverse, multi-faceted nature. I'm the sort of person that could live out a cat's number of lives and still have things left that they wanted to do.

Not having that many, of course, makes things difficult. For example.

At the moment, I work at an Italian restaurant as a kitchen hand. Usually three nights a week, maybe another shift thrown in. Then I have church, Sunday afternoon/night - afternoon because I'm also on the worship team, communion team, tech team and leadership team. Then I have choir on Tuesday nights. Then Bible Study on Thursday nights, though that might change this year for all I know.
Then I've got a few music projects I'm going to be involved in - firstly my own writing and performing, plus getting involved with someone else who's gotten in touch, plus possibly writing some music for a short film, plus a composition competition (Ha!) I'm hoping to do.

Then I've got this new job starting in just under three weeks, and someone else asks me about possibly doing another thing that I'd love to get involved in.

And that's not counting the innumerable things that I've picked up and dropped over the past couple of months, and will probably continue to do.

Also hoping to get involved with a play this coming year. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the CTG have any decent ones until the end of the year, so I might have to look a tad further afield. See how we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)