Find what you're looking for

Sunday 27 January 2013

Adventures of late.

Hey dudes.
So a lot has been happening lately. A lot a lot.
Christmas, New Year...we're in 2013, peoples. It's weird. Really weird.

And I have a new job, which is awesomeness :D It's a trekking/camping/expedition company thing. And I've got a two year apprenticeship with them. Full time job. Going all over the place. Lots of Duke of Ed trips. Learning quite a bit. So yeah, I'm really looking forward to how this year is going to pan out with that.
But that's just kept me very busy of late - intro camps and such, another of which is this coming week, and then another camp the following week. So yeah, busy busy.

Then this weekend, youth leaders got together to plan what youth is going to be looking like for our church. And it's looking pretty awesome, I think. Really looking forward to that as well.

Then I've had a wedding of a best friend, another one find someone to hang out with and such, and a 21st. Got another of those coming up too. Hopefully work won't make that difficult.

So yeah, had a bit of stuff happening.

Oh, and I've been working on a little project. Hopefully you guys will be seeing the fruits of it within a few weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)