Find what you're looking for

Monday 7 January 2013

I Just Don't Know.

I've always got the answers;
Practiced all the questions.
Done all the research -
I don't need your suggestions.

I know all the possibilities;
Thought of every contingency.
I'm the master of back-up plans,
But this is an emergency;
And I have to say the words I fear the most.

I can recite endless facts and figures;
Dance a dazzling ring around your brain.
Think and puzzle with the best of them,
But can I go through this pain?
And I have to say the words I fear the most.

But He does;
He knows present, future and past.
And He knows and loves me;
Even though I am the last.

But perhaps - a little glimpse?
A ray of hope from my future?
Something that can get me through these times of uncertainty....
Joy and suffering....
To you.

1 comment:

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)