Find what you're looking for

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Little encouragements + Annoyed.

I've mentioned a few times before that I'm not entirely happy with where I'm at with...most things. But it's nice to know that I'm on the right track with at least some.

I had a random person say, "You're doing good," to me today. That's the sort of little encouragement that keeps me going the extra mile.

~ ~ ~

On another note, I mentioned a while ago that I got into the televised part of Australia's Got Talent. I still have no idea what day I'm on, and it's just over two weeks away. As well as that, tickets are sold out for every audition except one. It's just....ridiculous. I rang last Monday and they said they'd be getting back to me that week, and I'd be getting heaps of calls about props, background, stuff, stuff, stuff...nothing. Not a peep.

So I'm a bit annoyed. Because I haven't told people about it, because I've wanted to give them a date and time, so they could come and watch. Now, of course, they can't. Unless I manage to get that one spot, which is what I'm hoping. Yeah.

But still, quite annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)