Find what you're looking for

Tuesday 31 December 2013

MMXIV.

Chances are, if you're reading this, it's already 2014. Unless you're just on top of this like butter and fish. Or something.

Anyway, wooo! Another year. I'm a bit down at the moment (maybe I should stop drinking the wine), but I am excited about the possibilities that this year holds. Impart, music, church - there are so many possibilities.
At the same time, I know this year will pose many challenges and difficulties. I already know that I'm going to face income issues, and there's a lot I don't know going into this year.

But I'm hoping - and I'm praying - and I'm trusting - that God knows what he's doing. And that he has a plan for me.

Welcome to the new year. I hope it's a great one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)