Find what you're looking for

Sunday 3 January 2016

Day 25 - Moments

Today is Day Twenty Five. Today, the challenge was to write a thoughtful song. Wasn't exactly sure what that was supposed to look like, but I ended up writing a sort of reflection on a couple of memories - one of the beach, one of a sunrise, in this short poem or stanza-like form. An interesting little progression as well. Attempted to represent it as best as I can with the chords below, but it's fairly easy to figure out what I'm doing from the video. Lyrics below, video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ8WJfkMxpM

Moments

/ Bm / Bb+ / A2,6(no5) / G#m7(no5) Gmaj7(no5) /
Waves
Rushing
In
Softly
To me, to me

Water
Lapping
Tickles
Toes
Laughing, laughing

Overhead
Sunrise
Breaking
Dawn
I see, I see

Friends
Around
Sharing
Moments
With me, with me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)