Find what you're looking for

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Of late...

Hey guys, sorry I've been a bit lax with my posts since I've gotten back. Haven't posted that stuff I said I would. I'm taking this day as a chance to hopefully put some of that up...

So, hopefully back on schedule with the normal blogging schedule I've had, starting tomorrow with a review for The Avengers.

Also, if you remember, I mentioned a while back that I was involved in a play. Agatha Christie and such, muchly cool and all. It's coming along really well - About two weeks away, and we're starting to get costumes and set happening, it's good :D If you're interested in having a look: http://ctgi.org.au/ It is a pretty good play.

Also thinking of doing an ANZAC post, with my thoughts on the idea.

Oh, and as a quick aside, I actually got a 30-second spot on TV for Australia's Got Talent :D Doesn't show you much, and of course TV-biased, but if you want to have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbUTBQu1_-w

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)