Find what you're looking for

Sunday 1 April 2012

Song...Sunday #7: Silence of Cacophony

Yes, I know. A day late. Get over it, better late than never. :P
This one I've had the idea for for a little bit - got it from a line I had from D of my A to Z, "Death-defying" - "The complete silence of so much sound," So yeah, that's what this song is about. Enjoy. :)

Silence of Cacophony

V1:
Sounds surround this place
Noise around this space
Consumes
Places between are few
Spaces to breathe too
Scarce

Pre-Chorus:
But amidst it all, a stillness finds my heart
Amidst all this, despite where we are

Chorus:
There is a silence amongst the cacophony
A quiet that is found amidst the noise
There is a peace within the discordance
A stillness inside this harshness
Of cacophony

V2:
People pressing in
Air growing thin
Here
Traffic jams thick
Not moving quick
Now

Pre-Chorus + Chorus

Instrumental

Chorus x2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)