Find what you're looking for

Friday 9 November 2012

And awesome was had.

Tonight was youth group again. I didn't even think I'd be able to make it; I was scheduled on for work. And then one of the leaders put up a picture of a little something they were bringing along, and I commented saying I really hoped I could make it, and would try and get work off. However, one of the other guys has another job; one has started as an apprentice; another works pizza; another I can't get in touch with; and the other one was working with me that night.
Then the head chef rings me up, and asks me if I'd like Friday night off. Yes. =D

Anyway, tonight was themed Gangster night. It was a Nerf/Risk mashup, essentially. With different regions, bonuses for each one, rationed out guns and ammo, different game styles, teams, and....awesomeness, basically. I didn't really get to spend much time firing, but it was still pretty darn cool.

And yeah. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)