Find what you're looking for

Sunday 23 March 2014

Short and sweet.

Keeping it quick, because it's late already. But I thought I needed to do a quick update.

I'll definitely have another post up here soon. Not sure what I'll do first. I've just finished Wild At Heart - which was so, so, so amazing, and I really want to do a post about that. Also just finished Water Walker, a book by Ted Dekker (awesome Christian author, check him out if you haven't heard of him), which was also fantastic. Could probably get a post out of that as well.

I also feel like I should have more than one post of what I attempted to do with that last one. I had an idea for the next one, so I guess that's a place to start. I think I may be basing this somewhat on a bit from one of the Rowan of Rin books, though....anyone ever read those?

In other news, in two weeks time, my album launch will have happened. It's coming so quickly, and it's only going to come quicker - I'm heading off for Perth on Wednesday morning, get back the next Tuesday morning, am on a camp that Wednesday to Friday, then the album launch on Saturday. Pretty hectic, not a lot of time. Think God is doing this as another one of those I've-got-this-just-trust-me things. Which are annoying, but always work out right in the end. Like my 19th birthday, which was much better than my 18th. But anyway.

So yes. That is it so far. But hopefully. There will be more coming soon. Before Wednesday. Or possibly after, given that I will still have internet in Perth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)