Find what you're looking for

Sunday 27 November 2011

Existence.

Thought that today was probably a good day to be contemplating my existence, since today was when I came into it.

Unlike some people, I'm glad for my existence. That may seem like a strange thing to say. I mean, that may seem like an obvious comment to some of you. To others of you, you may be thinking that obviously I haven't had a bad enough time of it to wish I hadn't been born.

I'd say that my reason that I'm grateful that I exist - that I am - is different to many. I'm grateful that I exist, because, hopefully, some other people out there are too. If you're wondering whether I mean that they are grateful for my existence or their existence, yes. ;) That is, the manner in which it is said is mainly mindful of the first, but the second is definitely good too.

I suppose you could say that how I've helped other people and what I mean to them is very important to me. Maybe that's not a great way to live - by what others think of you - but I think it can be just as bad to ignore it all. Best to try and find a hapy medium, as usual. I think I've got that, myself. (I know, just boasting that I've got it right, and everyone else has it wrong, totally. :P Not.) I don't let everything in. Some may very well be under the impression I barely let anything in. I am fairly thick-skinned, but I certainly let a fair bit through. More than most would guess, I wager.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)