Find what you're looking for

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Left Unsaid.

There are a lot of things that I haven't said to a lot of people. Some I've forgotten. Some I constantly think about, wondering whether to tell them. I've usually got a good reason not to. That is, apart from my constant excuse of being terrifically not great at communicating.

But I was thinking. Obviously, if I had wanted to say these things in the first place, there was a good reason for that, as well. Generally I can remember that reason. But then, if I forget these things - or if I die - then a lot of information is lost. A heck of a lot of things unsaid. In some cases, maybe that's a good thing, and they should never be said. In other cases, though, it's more just waiting for the right time; a different set of circumstances, or for a particular event to unfold or take place.

For these words in particular, if I forget them or die, they're lost. And many of them I consider pretty important. Some words are about me; some words are about the people I tell them to.

But I have started to write some of it down. In a sort of story-but-not-quite. It's partly fiction, partly factual - and largely, a compilation of my thoughts and feelings. I don't know if I'll ever finish it, or if it's even possible to do so. But I'll try, for now. I think it's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)