Find what you're looking for

Thursday 17 November 2011

Starting yesterday.

I've realised recently that there are a lot of things in various areas of my life that I don't particularly like. And up til now, generally speaking, I haven't done a lot about them. Maybe had a half-attempt.

That's going to change.

And, taking a leaf out of a good friend's book, I'm going to start yesterday. Not tomorrow, because tomorrow never comes. And not today, because it goes faster than you know. Yesterday.

I'm going to be making a fair few changes. Some more practical, or physical; some more mental, emotional or spiritual. I know I'm going to trip up along the way. A heck of a lot. But hey, I've got my friends to help me out. I've got God to help me out. I'll keep going. And one day, maybe, I'll be able to look back and be happy with how far I've come. And people will notice a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)