Find what you're looking for

Wednesday 27 June 2012

On dreaming.

As an aside beforehand, this is the first post I've done from the Blogger app on my iPod Touch thingy. Hopefully it doesn't turn out weirdified. Guess we'll see.


Generally, I don't dream very much. At all. When I was younger, I would have said that I never did.

Of course, it's actually not that I don't dream, as I know - its actually that most of our dreams we have, we don't remember. Generally speaking, I won't remember a dream unless I wake up in the middle of it. And even then, I'll probably forget it fairly quickly.

I've got maybe a dozen dreams that I can remember, all up. All good ones. Don't seem to have nightmares much. But yeah, not too many. Interestingly, I've found it often the case that they seem to be somewhat mute dreams, as such...but anyway....

So yeah. I like it when I dream. I like it a lot. Probably relates into my love of the story and such, which probably means that I'm looking for some alternate life or something, I guess these psych dudes would say....who knows.

Probably some element of truth to that - I mean, I often think of putting myself inside of stories I read/hear/watch - but I usually come to the conclusion that I wouldn't give up the friends and experiences that I have had, do have and will have. Maybe that's a bit silly, maybe not. But you know, I suppose I hope that some day (ideally, soon - but as they say, God works to his own schedule) I'll be a better man, more of the person that I know I could be. Just need an opportunity, really.

And hopefully, somewhere in that mix of things, God has someone for me as well. *sigh* waiting is never fun. Though he's managed to at least make it reasonably busy for me. Which is something, I guess. But yeah. That would be.....oh, so many wonderful words....but, of course, come back to that which God chose: good.

And yes, I know. I seem to be always coming back to the same point, being repetitive, etc....
What can I say. This is what my mind always goes to when it doesn't have busyness to keep it distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)