Find what you're looking for

Sunday 10 June 2012

Dance the night away...

Had that party last night. It was epic. :D

It was a bush dance party, so as such, we had a suitable band. Four piece, with guitars, mandolins, bottlecap-stick, violin, the works.
And I danced, and it was fun :D Long and short of it, I danced in all of the dances. One was with my little sister who didn't quite get it, but it was fun anyway. My feet are still a little sore from it.

The Powerpoint....didn't quite work. They were different versions, so it didn't port in properly - it went faster, and so my music that I had lined up came on too slowly. So it didn't match up nicely :( Watched it today properly, it matched up pretty well. Particularly considering I never checked it. I was happy with it :)

Most importantly, Dad and my sister had a good time. So that's good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)