Find what you're looking for

Thursday 18 October 2012

Why I Blog.

Today, one of my friends mentioned to me that they'd had a look at my blog, particularly the one on my Ten/Eleven Commandments. They said it was really good, and they'd been able to relate it to what they did already quite well.

And, in short, that's why I blog.

To help people.

Help people to smile.
Help people to think.
Help people to laugh.
And, every now and then, maybe even help people to live.

Though really, that's more my whole way of life that I try to live by, not just blogging. But it's good for here too.

And it really strengthens me to know that people are reading what I write, and agreeing with it - identifying with it, either with what they do already, or with what they think they should be. It really encourages me to know that people think of what I have to say as valuable - because after all, if I didn't think that, I wouldn't be writing. You don't write if you don't think you have something to say. (A little secret: everyone has something to say. Just between you and me.)

So thanks to everyone who has been reading, commenting, thinking, laughing, smiling. It helps me a great deal to know that I help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)